Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Paradise Back Home

With all of this cold weather and snow that we have had for months now, I cannot help but to dream about summer. Summer is my favorite month and there is so much to do. During the summer months back in my home town, Macomb, my favorite thing to do is to take my boat out onto Lake St. Clair. For those of you who are live in the east side of Michigan might know where this place is. For those of you who don't, lake St. Clair is a fresh water lake that is between Michigan and Canada. 

I love it on the lake. Its my favorite place to be on a warm and sunny day. Its just so beautiful. The way the sun reflects off of the water and the nice breeze as you cruz around the open water is just something you cannot beat! Also, its always fun to bring some friends with me when I go out so that we can have some fun on my jet boat. From tubing to just dropping anchor and chilling in the awesome summer sun its unreal. 

My favorite thing to do out on lake St. Clair is going wakeboarding with my family. Wakeboarding is practically like snowboarding on water for those of you who have never heard of it before. Its one of mine and my brother's favorite hobbies. We started
when we were around 11 or 12 and loved it ever since. Theres nothing better than whipping around on the back of a boat and catching air as you jump the wake.
 is practically my baby. That might sound a little weird but I absolutely love it. Yes when you fall and crash into the water it can hurt and I have gotten a concussion from it but that hasn't stopped me nor will it ever stop me from doing what I love, on the lake that I love. Lake St. Clair is my own paradise that I can escape to to relax and have fun.     

2 comments:

  1. I've given wakeboarding a shot before and let me tell ya... not the easiest thing I've ever done! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go up north every summer to a lake near Traverse City. Summer is definitely my favorite time of the year too. I never tried wake boarding but I'm definitely a fan of waterskiing.

    ReplyDelete